Tuesday 30 April 2013

Life Story...


Personally, I’m really enjoying life drawing at the minute. I feel like it’s the thing I enjoy most on this course. It’s something I strive to perfect, the human form is so unbelievable beautiful and incredibly intelligent. I love emphasising the curves of the female figure. I find this is the style I tend to lean towards. I’d love to have different size life models too (Don’t get me wrong, the life models we have now are great) Perhaps a male figure or maybe a women more voluptuous to give me a different understanding of the human form.
I seem to be grasping forshorting better now. Before I attempted to draw the model outright in perspective. However I find it best to produce the image, measuring parts of the body in comparison to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment