Wednesday 2 October 2013

Back Again

      First blog back on the game art course. To be honest I’m kind of surprised that I’ve made it this far. Having started this course with little to know knowledge of what art is in comparison to what I know now. But saying this I still have a hell of a way to go to actually become a good artist, especially in comparison to the rest of the class. In comparison to myself a few years back, I believe I’ve had a steady incline in the production of work, however I know I need to get my a$$ in gear this year if I actually want to achieve something. I am honestly worried about my level of art in accordance to the rest of the ability of the class. I enjoy doing art, but the stress is something I need to work on, as getting stressed will not be helpful at all. I need to make sure to manage my time correctly, and practise. I need to really get started as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment